Revolutionpkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: GAME RULES ::

2 posters

Go down

:: GAME RULES :: Empty :: GAME RULES ::

Post  aimie Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:57 am

IN GAME RULES
1. NO Duping
2. Looting is illegal
3. No x logging
4. No trying to glitch in the donator zone
5. No spamming
6. No abusing (staff members and doners)
7. Any non donator found with a donator cape will be banned
8. Energy swords are illegal to pk with
9. Respect all staff members
10. Admins are not allowed to pk players only other admins
11. Respect ALL players, mods, admins and owners

---
Obeying this rules- you'll be fine What a Face

aimie

Back to top Go down

:: GAME RULES :: Empty from my other forum

Post  AC130 Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:07 am

Server Rules

Currently none at the moment, so start posting to put some rule ideas up. Not silly ones like following a member of staff, it would be just stupid and it would result into an automatic unmute or unban if you get punished for this. Here are some of my ideas:

No rushing (attack players without asking)

No looting (unless if its a no gbs fight, meaning not giving back items)

No duping (which really hardly anyone knows how to do)

No transferring items (unless you had earned them and want to give them to your skiller account or whatever. But not allowed to make a new account (even if its your friend or a staff member) to transfer the starter package.

Halvy offensive language. Swearing such as the known 'f' word and 's' word are alright, but don't overuse them or its a temporary/permanent mute/temporary jail time. Offensive language tostaff members would be unacceptable but the cursing words are alright (as said not to be overused) but don't call staff the known 'b' word (even though it means female dog it is offensive) or 'c' word.

Halvy respect all staff members. Mostly respect the administrators an onwards, and even moderators. Don't backchat them too much though. If you see an administrator or moderator abusing their given powers, just tell B4nk5y or post a topic in the 'Report A player' section of the forums.

For staff, obviously do not abuse your powers. You don't even know what happens in this source when B4nk5y had first added it. For example, I got muted for no reason .which really didn't matter to me because I knew it would be sorted out, which Magnificent muted me, and then the only way to unmute was by going into the server files (which only b4nk5y has). This could probably be the same with banning, or ip banning making it irreversible.

Think of some other rules people!

Forum Rules
Here we have the forum rules, where youcan decide to make one as a suggestion.

First of all, the staff operations are very importantto the forums, making sure that no one abuses their powers.

Moderators+
Don't lock, sticky or whatever your position powers do for a topic. Only if it's reallyimportant (which this one is making it into those sections) would be appropriate. Administrators on the forums have the rights to do that because they are basically the owners of the forum, but they still have rules such as deleting the entire forum for no flipping reason is inappropriate. Seriously, if you had a forum with like 100
members, topics or whatever how'd you like it if you promoted someone to administrator status, and they deleted the entire forum? I'm not sure that this will happen because in the administration panel there is the forum deletion and if you type 'delete' into the text an email gets sent to the person who created the forums for the final deletion choice.

Now, if you are actually at a high rank (such as me) don't make random people forum moderators and whatever, of course I did because there were spots open because the forum was only created a long or short time after the server was created. If you dohave the promotion power, make sure that their application on the forums is good, or if some people agree with this. Moderators+ on the server will be automatically made into their position on the forums by a forum administrator. But then we need to see you in-game to make sure.

Random crap in the forums- the name says it all. Staff shouldn't do random crap on the forums. This applies to administrators mostly because there account has the ability to access the administration panel and change all the settings of the forums. Feel if it is right to do this, such as adding a new category like 'spam here' just wouldn't be good.

Don't think its easy even if it is-the name says it all again. If someone in-game has problems muting someone or doesn't know how to, don't say 'aww im a noob and its so easy ur dumb'. This is basically disrespecting the staff-maybe it could be their first time being a staff member and just don't know how to do the punishments. Here is a little playscript which would be helpful:

Player 1:omg make me mod you ****ing c***
Mod:I can't. I don't know how either.
Player 2:Just mute him lmfao
Mod:How?
Player 2:omfg u dont know how to muteu r so dumb
(background conversation of Player 1)
Mod:Tell me he is getting annoying
Player 2:if u make me mod or vote 4 me i tell u
Mod:ok i voted for u
Player 2:kk i cant tell u i 4got hahaha!
Mod:unvoted
(1 week later Player 2 gets banned and player 1 is told off)
Seen how disrespectful that is to the staff? Player 1 was obviously annoying, and player 2 was disrespecting the staff a lot jusy because the moderator didn't know how to use his powers. This would be a correction:

Player:omg make me mod you ****ing c***
Mod:I can't. I don't know how either.
Player 2:Player, he doesn't have the power to do this affect on your account.
Player:cmon u know how u just dont want 2
Player 2:Mod, if he gets on your nerves and disrespects you a lot, just try muting him.
Mod:How?
Player 2:I'm not sure on this server, but you can try ::mute Player
Mod: Didn't work.
Player 2:My apologies, then try the report abuse button at the bottom left of your screen. When it opens up type in 'player'. Turn the Moderator mute option on then click the abuse he did, which is offensive language.
Mod:Thanks. That helped a lot, really. I have permanently voted you for mod and have took a screenshot of the chatlogs.
Player 2:Anytime, anyday. It's good to help out people.
(2 days later moderator gets promoted to administrator, and Player 2 is promoted to administrator and didn't get time of a moderator!

Now you see how effect that was to the moderators? Yes the answer is. Helping out staff boosts up your chances of become one!

Now try thinking about your ideas. This means to all staff because when your staff you can get demote aswell so you can't do everything you want.

Post up your ideas now! I took a lot of effort into this because the server doesn't look like its got hardly any rules!

Oh, and by the way, if you're not staff-help out as much!

This topic will now be locked as not to be used as a subject to spam.
AC130
AC130
Admin

https://revolutionpkz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum